Protek Living Wipes
Protecting yourself and your loved ones from harmful germs and bacteria is no laughing matter. Germs can live on everyday surfaces, and all though you can’t see them, germs are tiny invaders that can enter your body and make you sick. Washing and sanitizing your hands is one of the most well known and proven ways to help keep you healthy, but what about that one item that most of us can't leave home without, or can’t put down for more than a few minutes at a time, our phones.
- Safer for you, and safer for your electronics. Protek Wipes are formulated with isopropyl alcohol to be strong enough to kill germs but are also safe for mobile devices, electronics, camera lenses and glasses.
- A convenient way to have peace of mind for all of your electronic devices at home and on the go.
- Small individual use packaging with a large enough wipe for all of your electronic surfaces.
- How to use: brush away dust and dirt with the Protek Living Wipe. unfold the Protek Living Wipe and gently clean the surface with circular motion until clean. let dry. careful: with glossy surfaces, test on small area first. This Protek Living Wipe is for single use only, use new wipe as needed. a used or dirty wipe can scratch surfaces.
- Ingredient: Isopropyl Alcohol avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, rinse your eyes throughly with water.
What's your shipping time?
For orders within the U.S., please allow up to 3-5 days for your order to process and 2-3 days for your order to arrive to you . For international orders, please CLICK HERE
What if I sweat so much? will my CR8 Earbuds be safe?
We get asked this all the time and the answer is.. YES! Our filter design and sweat resistant coating protects your earbuds from being damaged. They will be just fine!
the WaterSafe nano-coating technology ensures that your earbud(s) are sweat-proof, water resistant, and IP64 specs level waterproof. However they should not be submerged in water and cannot be used in water sports.
CR8-P1, CR8-1 AND CR8-2
All our wireless earbuds are IPX7 waterproof rating. It is strictly forbidden to dip (wet, shower) in hot water, as condensation may defect it and they will stop working. However, you can use it in normal temperature water and dive up to 3.3ft of submersion within 30 minutes.
Note: IPX7 Ratings means 100% Waterproof. It wont break under the water but bluetooth connection may vary due to many factors. The Charging case is not waterproof.
How do I connect them to my device?
CR8 connects directly through your phones bluetooth. With our latest intelligent chipset, you can seamlessly connect to any mobile device from up to 33 feet away!
Does Siri or Google Assistant work with CR8?
Yes, Siri and other voice assistants work with CR8 earbud(s). If you have already connected your CR8 earbud(s) to your iPhone, you just need to activate Siri by long pressing on the 'Home' button or speaking voice commands to your phone, depending on your Siri response settings. You can also activate voice command input by double clicking on your paired CR8 earbud. When Siri is activated, you will then hear 2 ‘dings’ or tones in the earbud indicating that the speaker and MIC functions have transferred via Bluetooth to the earbud(s).