CR8-P1 Sport Wireless Earbuds (Premium Series)
Get quick started
- Take the L/R earbuds out of the charging case, and the L/R earbuds will power on and connect to each other automatically.
- After successful connections, the red & blue light of the host earbuds (left earbud) will blink alternately and it voices "connected, left channel, pairing" as well. While the right earbuds will be blue light blinking slowly and it voices " connected, right channel."
- Turn on the bluetooth on your phone and search bluetooth device " CR8-P1 Sport", then click connect. And it voices " second device connected" in the host earbuds (left earbud).
There are two ways to power off your earbuds.
- Put the earbuds in the charging case and turn on the power button. The earbuds will power off automatically and enter into charging mode.
- Disconnect the bluetooth connection between your phone and the earbuds , then the earbuds will automatically power off after about 6 minutes.
Reset ( Left/Right earbuds )
- Put the earbuds in the charging box and enter into charging mode, Triple click the earbuds touch control